Custom DLCs? possible? when?

I was looking at Flippy's video about Dex in Saints row 2 and how much of an important character he is and his role in Ultor exposed and it got me thinking about the PC port of SR2. So I Googled "Does the PC version of Saint's row 2 have all the DLC" and I found out that it didn't (I know this is old news but don't judge me please :( ). So begs the question is it possible for a couple of people port/rewrite/create DLCs for Saint's row 2? Like skyrim's unoffical patches or custom DLC addons for the GTA series

Not likely, it seems that it is illegal for modders to port Xbox 360 content into PC for some reason... i really wish Deep Silver and Volition would fix performance on SR2 and add the DLCs into the Steam Store... heck they should just remaster the game with new Graphics and Lightning, maybe add DX11 to improve performance, i would pay 60 for SR2 remaster with all the DLCs on Steam.

I don`t know why they don`t do it, since they seem willing to improve less known franchises like Metro.

In any case, it seems they don`t want to bother with this old Title, so don`t hold your breath.

We've got yet another 8 months for a SR1 and SR2 remaster (and hopefully a standard SR1 Port for the PS3 version)

Anyhow it's possible we could get a SRV this year for the decade anniversary (whether a continuation of SRIV, a Retcon of SRTT and SRIV, with a retelling of TT in a SR2 style or a completely new story)

Back