CTD after a few minutes of gameplay.

I installed SRIV in my new Win10 laptop for the first time and for some reason the game always freezes and crashes in the CaC creation screen after 10 minutes more or less. I'm thinking it may be because of Workshop mods, but I'm not sure. I also use a few Non-Workshop mods (the only one with a Tweak Table file being the non-glitching city mod), but none of them affect the core gameplay.

Remove all of your mods, verify cache and run game again.
Or even better, just uninstall and don't touch again. Because I've already done this twice and still the same. I've asked others and everything seems to come down to the last patch.
Back in Win7 I'd always have to do this process like three or even four times to get the game working… Just so at the end of the game the final mission would become unbeatable due to not loading itself.
I'm honestly too tired to deal with this anymore...

Remove the non-glitching city mod. It doesn't work with the latest patch. My game works fine, but when I change the glitch effect value from 1000 to 0 the game crashes on the title screen.
You can do this by searching "<Name>Glitch_effect_lifetime</Name>" in the tweak table, and changing the value below it to 1000

Back