Cruise control + Lowered Cruise Control HUD (Saints Row IV ports)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Fan of Saints, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

--> DESCRIPTION <--
    The first mod from my 'Saints Row IV ports' series. This time I've ported Kr1ck's Cruise control + Lowered Cruise Control HUD.

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
    • Copy all files to your Saints Row: Gat out of Hell install folder.
      • TIP: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
    • You'll need to reset your key bindings in order to make the cruise control work.
      • Go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons and press F1.
      • Choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
      • Now go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons -> Menu General and press F1.
      • Again, choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
    • Done! Now everything should work properly.
    --> COMPATIBILITY <--
    If you want to use this mod with Erza Scarlet's Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell, copy 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' from 'Erza Scarlet's Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell - compatibility patch' folder. Remember to press 'Yes' when the OS asks you to replace files.

--> HOW TO USE? <--
    Press CTRL (or up on the D-pad if you're using the Xbox 360 controller) while driving to toggle the cruise control.

--> NOTES <--
    DO NOT
    use this mod with Rastaman289 & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition - it's already included in it!

--> CREDITS <--
    Updated on the 27th April 2015.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  2. Fan of Saints

I've reworked this thread completely to make it match my current scheme. Also, it doesn't require Erza Scarlet's Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell anymore - you can now use it with the original version of game. I've added the compatibility patch for people who want to use it with this Erza's mod. :)

3. Fan of Saints

This mod requires an update after the latest patch. I'll try to do this as fast as I can.

4. Fan of Saints

V1.1 has been released. I've updated ASM file so it now works with the latest patch. Compatibility patch has been updated too. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice