Cruise control + Lowered Cruise Control HUD (Saints Row IV ports)

--> DESCRIPTION <--
The first mod from my 'Saints Row IV ports' series. This time I've ported Kr1ck's Cruise control + Lowered Cruise Control HUD.

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--
  • Copy all files to your Saints Row: Gat out of Hell install folder.
    • TIP: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
  • You'll need to reset your key bindings in order to make the cruise control work.
    • Go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons and press F1.
    • Choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
    • Now go to Menu Options -> Menu Controls -> Menu Set Keys and Buttons -> Menu General and press F1.
    • Again, choose 'Yes' if the game asks you are you sure.
  • Done! Now everything should work properly.
--> COMPATIBILITY <--
If you want to use this mod with Erza Scarlet's Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell, copy 'vint_doc_containers.asm_pc' from 'Erza Scarlet's Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell - compatibility patch' folder. Remember to press 'Yes' when the OS asks you to replace files.

--> HOW TO USE? <--
Press CTRL (or up on the D-pad if you're using the Xbox 360 controller) while driving to toggle the cruise control.

--> NOTES <--
DO NOT
use this mod with Rastaman289 & Fan of Saints' Expanded Arsenal Mod - 666 Edition - it's already included in it!

--> CREDITS <--
Updated on the 27th April 2015.

Attachments

• Fan of Saints' Cruise control + Lowered Cruise Control HUD V1.1 (Saints Row IV ports).rar
    148.8 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:
I've reworked this thread completely to make it match my current scheme. Also, it doesn't require Erza Scarlet's Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell anymore - you can now use it with the original version of game. I've added the compatibility patch for people who want to use it with this Erza's mod. :)

Back