Could you create a Change Character mod?

It would be awesome if there was a change character mod, because it would probably get famous fast and also I bet people would be bored just playing with the same character all the time. It would be very creative if you could transform yourself into either a Zin, Zinyak or maybe the giant Saints Row energy drink boss. So if you could create this it would be awesome. Also I checked as much as I could to find this sort of mod and so for, no results were found. Thank you.

there was a official patch volition made to allow transforming into other characters but it never worked right.
Idolninja's sandbox+ had the command for it. but for now it wont happen til it's fixed

there was a official patch volition made to allow transforming into other characters but it never worked right.
Idolninja's sandbox+ had the command for it. but for now it wont happen til it's fixed

He had the command and it worked he just didn't use a compatible character because i used it and found that some characters work with it and some won't so i could do that with editing sandbox+ but the problem is it will delete your progress (not your save) and if you save with it and you load the save your character will be invisible .

Back