Connecting cracked DLC files with original Steam SR4 - enabling workshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osvis

Pirate
Hello, I downloaded FitGirl repack of the Game of the Century edition SR4. I was able to connect it to my main game with all the save files and lauching via steam, all my downloaded DLC's were enable, the only problem is, that workshop content won't appear. Is it possible to make it work?

Hello, I downloaded FitGirl repack of the Game of the Century edition SR4. I was able to connect it to my main game with all the save files and lauching via steam, all my downloaded DLC's were enable, the only problem is, that workshop content won't appear. Is it possible to make it work?
You have pirated DLCs?

You have pirated DLCs?
Yes, am I violating the rules of the website? Because I already saw a thread talking about pirated game save files and stuff like that. If I am violating the rules, then please delete this thread imediately, I don't want any trouble out of it.

Yes, am I violating the rules of the website? Because I already saw a thread talking about pirated game save files and stuff like that. If I am violating the rules, then please delete this thread imediately, I don't want any trouble out of it.
Read forum rules next time
  1. No piracy - including DLC piracy. This is a permaban on first offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back