Confused about Gat Out Of Hell Release

OK, so I've been hearing conflicting reports on the game's release on both this gen and next gen console. One group will be digital only and the other has a physical CD you can buy at the store. In addition to this, one of of them has a bundled Saints Row: Re-Elected with all the DLCs to go along with it.

Which one has the physical copy, and which one has the Saints Row: Re-Elected bundle? Sorry if it's been asked before, I just wanted to get it straight in my head before I go out to buy the game.

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is only on Xbox One and Playstation 4. It's the port of SR4 for current gen. You can buy it either separately or as a bundle with Gat out of Hell.

Xbox One:
Saints Row IV Re-Elected - physical and digital
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat out of Hell - physical and digital
Gat out of Hell - digital only

Playstation 4:
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat out of Hell - physical and digital *NOTE: the PS4 version has a disc for Re-Elected but a download code for Gat

Playstation 3:
Gat out of Hell - Physical and digital

Xbox 360 :

PC:
Digital only

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is only on Xbox One and Playstation 4. It's the port of SR4 for current gen. You can buy it either separately or as a bundle with Gat out of Hell.

Xbox One:
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat out of Hell - physical and digital

Playstation 4:
Saints Row IV Re-Elected + Gat out of Hell - physical and digital *NOTE: the PS4 version has a disc for Re-Elected but a download code for Gat

Playstation 3:

Xbox 360 :

PC:
Digital only

Thanks. I'll be getting the 360 version, then. From my understanding, it'll read the Saints Row IV save files I have on the console and the recent saved Boss is the Boss that'll be used for the cutscenes in Gat out of Hell.

I'm confused on the download code for the PS4 bundle version. Does that mean download from the Playstation Network?

@shitface - From what I've heard, Saints Row IV Re-Elected will basically have sharper graphics on par to the PC version and it'll contain all the DLCs for Saints Row IV.

Does Re-Elected include any enhancements to the game to take advantage of the PS4 and Xbone hardware such as an expanded draw distance or upgraded visuals? Or is it simply a straight port?

Straight up port with higher res textures, better antialiasing, etc. Puts it closer to the PC version. It also does take advantage of some of the inherent console functionality as well, like Vita remote play, voice commands, streaming, etc.

I'm confused on the download code for the PS4 bundle version. Does that mean download from the Playstation Network?

Yes.

Straight up port with higher res textures, better antialiasing, etc. Puts it closer to the PC version. It also does take advantage of some of the inherent console functionality as well, like Vita remote play, voice commands, streaming, etc.

Yes.
will us steam users get the dlc for re-elected eventually? >w<
(just bought the expansion. wanna know if we steam users get the plague of frogs later :3)

will us steam users get the dlc for re-elected eventually? >w<
(just bought the expansion. wanna know if we steam users get the plague of frogs later :3)

Not officially, no. There are reasons it will never happen, that I can't go into. We may be able to release an unofficial mod though later.

Not officially, no. There are reasons it will never happen, that I can't go into. We may be able to release an unofficial mod though later.
bah, i'll take what i can get. so long as theres a legit reason will have to settle for the mod :D

IdolNinja, I just realized something: my 360's date and time are out of whack and don't really work and as such, my Saints Row IV files all have the same date (but the hours played are different.) Would it affect anything if I get Gat out of Hell for the 360?

Back