SPOILERS CID Murderbot

Tagged it with spoilers just in case, but during the mission where the player was getting CID a body, I remember a thought spoken aloud by the protagonist where they should put him into the body of a Murderbot versus a CID before the idea was shot down by Kinizie.

My suggestion pretty much would be a mod where CID would spawn as a Murderbot with either a lasergun or minethrower arm but able to keep his voice.

Truth be told, I'd like to make this happen, except I've never modded before but would love to start and think that this (could possibly) be a simple file telling the game to spawn a (friendly!) Murderbot when calling CID as a homie. ... How wrong am I? D:

Foreseeable problems with this. Murderbots are slow and don't get in vehicles. Which makes any mission with CID a lot harder. Especially the one where you have to "throw him" into the air with TK since TK just makes Murderbots kneel down. So you'd have to disable that on Murderbot CID. So,yeah. Gonna have to do some work for this.

also some missions require cid to fly so this would either crash the game or just take a long time for him to go wherever

possible solution for this, just use the normal body for missions and murderbot solely for the homie? (i'm not a modder so don't know if this is at all feasible, just an idea)

or add the murderbot variant of cid as an extra homie, so you can have cid as a C.I.D and as a murderbot with you at the same time

Back