Changing the Shoes (female) to include stockings?

Test 6 (X pattern)

9208217246_0deea1ff73_o.png

Back at it this morning.

I've tried to give the top a little different design -vs- the rest of the stocking.

What I'm going to do is put the shoe back to closed for now (covering the top of the foot and the ankle). And then make a couple of different versions. Probably will base them off of 4, 5c, and 6.
Then I'll just put together a single rar with those designs (each in there separate folder within the rar, as they replace the hot boots currently).

If anyone wants to tinker with and modify what I've already done, your are more then welcome to it...

The reason the foot+ankle don't render is because it set to not render in the customization_items.xtbl

I'm guessing here but I believe CUST_ITEM_CF_LLK_FOOT_F_LATEXBOOTS is the item itself in the table. Once there you'll want to find the Obscured_VIDs entry and remove the <Obscured_VID> entries (again, guessing. Backup this file before editing it). I like to assume removing those entries will allow the feet to render again but I'm sure the were disabled for a good reason (clipping).

The reason the foot+ankle don't render is because it set to not render in the customization_items.xtbl

I'm guessing here but I believe CUST_ITEM_CF_LLK_FOOT_F_LATEXBOOTS is the item itself in the table. Once there you'll want to find the Obscured_VIDs entry and remove the <Obscured_VID> entries (again, guessing. Backup this file before editing it). I like to assume removing those entries will allow the feet to render again but I'm sure the were disabled for a good reason (clipping).
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I had no idea it was as simple as being in a xtbl (I thought it would be in the mesh to what part is or is not rendered).

9230679458_09dbdaf47c_o.png

Lolers8s... She's got feet, and ankles and clipping at the toes and ankle.
This was with removing all of the "<Obscured_VID>" sets for that item.
I'll take it one at a time, adding them back and see which part hides what.

Then I'll make a version that covers the toes and that clipped part of the ankle along with a customize_items.xtbl and make that a version 1.1.
Now back to testing :)

EDIT
9230874666_08bac1e0d6_o.png

Alright so there are 4 parts that are obscured in the default xtbl.
Left Ankle (49), Right Ankle (40), Upper foot (41) and Toes/Lower foot (42).

With Version 1.1 I'll leave the obscure vid 42 in and just fill in the sides and front of the shoe. Their will be some clipping at the ankle's but not enough to be noticeable while walking around in game.
Thats about as close as I can get to giving the character stockings...

Just for shits and giggles I started playing around with the cf_llk_foot_f_latexboots_n.tga.DDS files as well. It has a really strange affect if you select the brighter colors from Ninja's wardrobe mod.
Put'n a small vid in (I don't have a Youtube account and I don't think flickr does video).

Attachments

• Test 8b.rar
    16.8 MB · Views: 1,193
Been trying to make some texture mods for months, gave up 2 times, this thing fucked up :(:mad:

Back