Changing Clothing Slots

I was wondering if anyone knew how to change where clothes show up in a store? I was wanting to convert a handful of shirts to show up as bras. I tried editing the customization_items.xbtl file. Each bit of clothing has its own entry. Just to test, I changed a line on the cf_ubdy_camisole from
Code:
<slot>upper body</slot>
to
Code:
<slot>bra</slot>
When I do this, the camisole shows up in the store as a bra, but hovering over it makes my character topless and the controls stop working. The game doesn't freeze or crash, and I can rotate my character, but I can't select any items or exit the menu. I'm sure I'm missing a step here. Does anyone know where I can go from here?

Try removing some Entries between the "<Obscured_slots></Obscured_slots>"

Example:
<Obscured_slots><Obscured_slot><Slot>privacy bar bottom</Slot></Obscured_slot></Obscured_slots>

Remove "<Obscured_slot><Slot>privacy bar bottom</Slot></Obscured_slot>"

But leave the: "<Obscured_slots></Obscured_slots> alone. The Key Difference is the S at the end of the "Slot". I just thought I point that out.

If that don't do the job try removing the entries between the "<Obscured_VIDs></Obscured_VIDs>".

Example:
<Obscured_VIDs><Obscured_VID><VID>7</VID></Obscured_VID></Obscured_VIDs>

Remove the "<Obscured_VID><VID>7</VID></Obscured_VID>" , But leave the "<Obscured_VIDs></Obscured_VIDs>".

You may need to Remove Either the Obscured Slot entries or Obscured Vid entries. In some Cases both. Also try updating your ASM.

Still won't behave, same problem as before.

I know what <obscured_slots> does, but what does <obscured_vids> do?

Back