Change Kinzie default outfit in GAT out of HELL to Super Kinzzie outfit from SR4

Alright...Can you tell me how long we have to wait ? Will toolset allow modders to create their own playable land mass and missions or activities?
It is already possible, as far as I know to create new missions in Saints Row 2, but there's a lot of statistics and bug testing involved to try and get it to work.

Ya you need a dedicated mod community like Skyrim plus complete mod tools to make it happen...I doubt we will get a new land mod like Falskaar for Saints Row :p

That we're all working on this on our spare time and it makes us sad and unmotivated when people don't believe it?
The fact that people will think worse if you won't live up to your promise should be a sufficient motive. ;)
One of the reasons for the delays is that we lost key people who were devoting their entire evenings and weekends to this, and trying to find others who are willing to step and take over their work. /perspective
The thing that leads to disbelief and speculations are most of the time lack of communication between developer and community. I haven't heard much for a bit now, but if there's anything being an obstacle, it's always best to make a post about it.

Last edited:
Why SR modding is not as good as Skyrim?

I hate to open a can of worms here but Skyrim modding is the poster-child for everything wrong with modding, in my opinion. Skyrim has seen industry professionals and developers from all walks of life spending years developing mods, either as a means to pad a resume or to learn the mod trade. It has created an environment where the "consumers", who have no concept of the dedication and skill it takes to create great mods, feel entitled to endless publisher-grade quality content for free years after primary development has ceased. As we have seen over the last week, any attempt to compensate mod authors is patently rejected by gamers. If modding is exclusively a hobbyist/enthusiast endeavor which can never provide any means to sustain the intellectual capitol being expended to produce mods, then gamers have no right to complain when mods for games (even ones that inherently support modding) never materialize.

I was hoping Valve's initiative to compensate modders would eventually lead to modders getting paid for their work, which would in turn lead to a lot more games getting mods that might otherwise never have any.

It has created an environment where the "consumers", who have no concept of the dedication and skill it takes to create great mods, feel entitled to endless publisher-grade quality content for free years after primary development has ceased.
It's funny how it was modders who were speaking out against this the loudest, wasn't it?

I'm not going to rehash my points here, but: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/steam-workshop-now-supporting-paid-mods.10330/

It's funny how it was modders who were speaking out against this the loudest, wasn't it?
I'm not going to rehash my points here, but: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/steam-workshop-now-supporting-paid-mods.10330/

Was it? It seemed clear to me that it was the ignorant, entitled gamer who spoke up the loudest. The modders were generally consistent in condemning this specific program, and it's unfair and unreasonable terms, not the actual concept of ownership and compensation.

i wasn't able to put that kinzie in, strange because i was able to put Hell Gat into SR4 with no problem and it crashes in GOOH. maybe because shes a charcater?
GAT.png
So you are able to use your own character and roll with gat again? wow

Always people who know nothing about a business telling a company how to run it.

@Saint911
Making comparisons to Skyrim's toolset release is really short sighted, especially since the Toolset for each the games leading up to Skyrim took up to 2 years to get released. And only Skyrim has Steam Workshop support, and no it didn't have it from the beginning, it was added later.
ES Morrowwind, ES Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim. Everything before Skyrim took a very long time to get the toolset.

@PlayaOfGames
You do realize that SRTT and SR4 were made by 2 slightly different companies, yes? SRTT was done by THQ/Volition and SR4 by DeepSilver/Volition.
And saying things like "if volition at this rate still had red faction next red faction game in Saints row 3 engine" just makes you look as dumb as the statement sounds.
they're annoying as fudge at all hahahahaha as if volition (which is dead company today R.I.P) is not robots that every single day will do favors around fans so go a F yourselfs to annoying fan doesn't deserve a attention at all

Back