Activities & Missions Celebrity, Gang Leader, Ruler of 2 cities... But they still won't let me in

Powder As A Crib:
I feel like Powder was initially supposed to be the first of the Purple Monumental Towers for the Saints.

But as Downtown already had Saints HQ, they decided not to bother.

I would really have liked to see the Saints make their own personal mark in Downtown, so is it possible to restore the unlock after completing the mission?

For the sake of keeping the Saints Towers exteriors unique, could one of the Generic Downtown Towers be used, with a Purple and Gold re-texture?

It would still have the same Penthouse interior, and Helipad on the roof. Not sure how the Garage would work though, unless a Garage could be fitted to the tower?

Or would it be easier to ask for Powder as a Crib in it's current state?

VIP Access:
Yes, I know I could just use an aircraft to get to the top of those Syndicate Towers in Loren Square, and the main Syndicate Tower in Henry Steel Mills, but an elevator (Teleport) to the roof would at least give me a chance to interact with them in some way.

I hate seeing these amazingly detailed buildings that serve no purpose other than to fill an empty space on the map.

Like those "Gothedrals"... A gothic themed nightclub in a renovated cathedral, it seemed like a really cool idea... Until I tried to enter it.

Even after glitching my way into the building, to see nothing but the outside world... I thought to myself... Bring back Stilwater, the city with endless secrets.

If you exclude all the enter-able buildings on the map that are named or have relevance to the main plot, the city still has plenty of unnamed buildings and structures to explore.

Steelport only gives you access to buildings relevant to the main plot, meaning that there's not much to explore after completing the campaign. Meaning every other building is just an empty box to fill a space.

Back to the point:
Textures:
In order to make the Gothedrals useful, could the inner-walls be given a solid texture?

Entrance:
Could they be given a teleport at the front door which would teleport you inside? And vice versa?

Interior:
Could the Bar from The Broken Shillelagh be copied into the Gothedrals?

Spawns:
Could there be spawns added for Pedestrians on the inside?

Time:
Am I wasting mine, because none of this is possible?

>I feel like Powder was initially supposed to be the first of the Purple Monumental Towers for the Saints.
You're not wrong.
I was messing with a 360 save editor some years ago, and there was a "Powder crib" unlock. It does nothing when triggered, though.

Back