Cat ears and red cat eyes

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make cat ears for this game (I'm new to Saints Row but I know that "Genki Girls" have cat ears so it maybe possibe to make them wearable for player?). And In customization there is only 1 cat eyes (green I think), could anyone make red ones? I tried looking for these mods but I didn't find them so they probably don't exist...

Your best of either editing these or asking the creator of the mod. If you edit them your self and they are just dds textures then you could easy Hue the colour to red would take like 2 seconds :)

Also:

Forum Rules said:
Do NOT request the creation of new cars, weapons, clothing, or anything else that would require a new model. We do not have mesh tools and requests such as these are currently impossible. Once the SDK is released, we will have that ability.

Do NOT request npc clothing for the player. In SRIV, an npc's body and clothes are all one big mesh, and thus can not be worn by the player. Period. Yes, we know SR2 didn't work like that. We also understand that there are seemingly wearable npc clothing like the Nyteblade outfit, but these are actually unique items created by Volition to be used by the player.

Back