Can't seem to find this one texture.

I am extracting the fire sword and the thunder hammer from Gat out of Hell.
I have a handle on both models and the textures of the hammer, however, I have found that much of the swords shape is just texture and would like that as well.
Not the moving part, just the static handle.

I feel like I have looked in all the logical places.
It is not in items.vpp_pc, and I have looked in the archives of the archdukes as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could find this texture?

Thank you.

Ps:
Henry08, if you end up answering this, I promise this is the last one...
I swear I try stuff on my own, it just doesn't seem to work out...

I don't understand want you to want, 3d models for the weapon lies mainly in the item_preloads, textures fot it lies in _high archive in the items
upload_2018-6-1_20-2-8.png

If you ask for the particle as fire it's kinda impossible to extract, because that is simple texture as this
385d70d975cfda60969c63fdc2c629ea.png

That was animated in-game.

Thank you for your answer :)

I guess my explenation was sorta lackluster, but I did my best.
I would like the texture on the hilt of the sword, which is not animated (See attached file).
The blade is not important.

I have not been able to find this texture anywhere, but it has to be there, right?

Attachments

• Uriel's Edge - Edited.png
    Uriel's Edge - Edited.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 550
It still looks like this weapon simply use some particle instead of texture, weapon file has info about wep_archduke_sword_hilt_n.tga and wep_archduke_sword_hilt_d.tga and I didn't find any reference for them. Try to grab all textures with ninja ripper and find what you need.

It still looks like this weapon simply use some particle instead of texture, weapon file has info about wep_archduke_sword_hilt_n.tga and wep_archduke_sword_hilt_d.tga and I didn't find any reference for them. Try to grab all textures with ninja ripper and find what you need.

Ninjaripper came through.
Thank you for all your help, Henry.
That should be the last of it :)

Back