SPOILERS Can't disable satellite on The Girl Who Hates The 50's mission

same is happening to me right now! i cant lower my res or graphics any more than they already are.

forget what i just said it worked now. im using wireless keybord/mouse amd i kept holding the key down while carrying my keybord with me to the living room and on my way back i saw a message pop up (eg. 10/100 killed) but i did not see what it said. a few seconsd later it worked

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same issue.I lower resolution to minimum and it worked.
(My saints row 4 isn't fully-legal Steam version of the game)

Well this is where I need to post now it seems. I'm crashing at the same place over and over, I've tried all the stuff here. Don't want to sound butthurt but this game worked fine on my first playthrough it was when the President masks and Hillbilly weapons update came out that it crashes on nearly every rescue mission where you go into another person's sim. What's goin' on?

EDIT: Also my version is legit too, pre-ordered on steam, preloaded when available and played 100+ hours since.

Solo or Co-op?

*EDIT*
A crash like that sounds like a possible texture error..

Are you running any mods?
Are they all updated to work with the latest patch?
Have you tried validating your files on steam?

I let my computer cool down even though it has been hotter, just because I've seen people say that helps.
I deleted the only mod I was using, the one that allows customisation of the Penetrator and Rectifier
All my graphics drivers are up to date, I verified the integrity of my game cache and it didn't say anything was missing,
I played the game in the lowest settings (and I only run at 1360x768 when I'm playing games in ULTRA/BEST because that's my native res)
I even deleted my save that was corrupted and started over only to find this happens, that's why I'm annoyed:oops:

Also, when I go to the task manager to find that SR4 isn't responding and end the task, it tells me that it was Inauguration Station that has stopped working, and that's not even on my computer any more. Steam says "the app is already running" too.

EDIT: I'm playing alone, too. Solo.

The built-in description for SRIV says it's name is Inauguration Station.

1360x768.. are you playing on a Laptop?

My only other suggestion is to follow the steps in this Post: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/how-to-write-a-good-report-for-a-crash-bug.3560/

And post a new thread in the Bug Reports section to see if Volition has any idea.
I'm using my Sony Bravia KDL32V4000 as a monitor and that's it's native res. It's one of those TVs that can display the HD resolutions but they're not pixel perfect when you go past native. (aka crap)

Back