Character Customization Can you add the stockings texture to some clothing items?

Hey, I have a very specific request that I am curious to know if it is possible. Can someone add or retexture clothing to have the nylon/stockings texture on it? I would like, if at all possible, to have the texture to be added to:

- The holes of the Woman's Jeans 2 (the ripped jeans) (preferably in solid, small or medium fishnet or all of them if able)

- The Women's Baby Doll Tee (preferably solid, medium or large fishnet or all of them if able)

- The Ski Mask (preferable made to be compatible with Singa's mod that makes the Ski Masks look like covid face masks)

- Any of the One Piece Swimsuits (preferably in solid or small fishnet or both if able)

- The Women's Bra 1 (preferably only in solid)

- The Woman's Thong (preferably only in solid)

- The Women's Lycra Pants (preferably only in solid)

- The Short Socks (preferably in solid or small fishnet or both if able)

- The Women's Camisole 1 (preferably solid or small fishnet or both if able)

- The Latex Gloves (preferably only in solid)

Any response, whether it be someone saying they want on of the ideas I have posed, saying you can make the mod or to say it is impossible, I'd be grateful for the feedback. Anyway, thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from someone.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a very specific request that I am curious to know if it is possible. Can someone add or retexture clothing to have the nylon/stockings texture on it? I would like, if at all possible, to have the texture to be added to:

- The holes of the Woman's Jeans 2 (the ripped jeans) (preferably in solid, small or medium fishnet or all of them if able)

- The Women's Baby Doll Tee (preferably solid, medium or large fishnet or all of them if able)

- The Ski Mask (preferable made to be compatible with Singa's mod that makes the Ski Masks look like covid face masks)

- Any of the One Piece Swimsuits (preferably in solid or small fishnet or both if able)

- The Women's Bra 1 (preferably only in solid)

- The Woman's Thong (preferably only in solid)

- The Women's Lycra Pants (preferably only in solid)

- The Short Socks (preferably in solid or small fishnet or both if able)

Any response, whether it be someone saying they want on of the ideas I have posed, saying you can make the mod or to say it is impossible, I'd be grateful for the feedback. Anyway, thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from someone.
It is possible to replace some textures from clothes... But not sure if in game there is a nylon/stockings texture.

It is possible to replace some textures from clothes... But not sure if in game there is a nylon/stockings texture.
I am referring to the texture for the stockings you can get at impressions. You can get them in either sheer nylon or fishnet.

I wish I could grasp how to mod stuff myself but I'm completely lost every time I try to follow a tutorial on how to do it. I don't know what is possible and what is not so I am merely asking about the requests blindly.

If there is a problem with finding the texture then I completely understand, you tried and I can 100% appreciate that. I just wanted to shoot my shot and see if this idea was possible. Thanks for your reply though.

Actually, there is no problem to do it... Just need to find the name of the files that belongs to the clothes you mentioned in pegs.vpp and textures.vpp, im gonna check up the texture u mentioned in Impressions.

Actually, there is no problem to do it... Just need to find the name of the files that belongs to the clothes you mentioned in pegs.vpp and textures.vpp, im gonna check up the texture u mentioned in Impressions.
Thanks, I have no clue what to do when it comes to modding so if you could do it, I'd very very much appreciate it

Last edited:
I've tryed to change the texture that the medic/patient pants has it with all the jeans textures in game, but for some reason the game doesnt load the texture, it keeps the same texture of the jean. Even i add the texture name on the preload.tbl but it didnt change nothing.. sorry if i couldnt make it successfully 😔

I'm not sure I understand. What are you struggling with? Are you trying to tell me you can't do the jeans? If so, I don't mind that one being left off the list. Or are you trying to say all of them are impossible? I don't know what you mean. Please tell me one of the items is possible. Also, I can wait if you want to tinker around with anything. I really don't mind waiting for however long it takes.

I'm not sure I understand. What are you struggling with? Are you trying to tell me you can't do the jeans? If so, I don't mind that one being left off the list. Or are you trying to say all of them are impossible? I don't know what you mean. Please tell me one of the items is possible. Also, I can wait if you want to tinker around with anything. I really don't mind waiting for however long it takes.
Is not impossible to replace texture on clothes. The thing is, in some clothes is easier to change textures, just like the medic pants for example. The texture is easier to replace. But the jeans is very complicated since there is a lot of pants models and after searching and looking the .obj files, is very hard to know which women jeans 2 is (since all the models are very similar). I'll keep trying to see if something new happen, but cant promise if i can make it.

Oh, that's a lot clearer and it makes a little sense. I would imagine some of the items aren't perfectly labelled like what they are in the game. I just use the names of the items as they are labelled in the game. I am glad to hear that you are willing to keep trying. I look forward to seeing what you could and couldn't do. If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me and I'll do my best to do it. Does knowing which shore they are sold in help at all? I was just thinking as you said this:
And the last part sounds like that might help. I don't know. It is just a clueless mind trying to make suggestions of how I can help. Please don't judge.

Oh, that's a lot clearer and it makes a little sense. I would imagine some of the items aren't perfectly labelled like what they are in the game. I just use the names of the items as they are labelled in the game. I am glad to hear that you are willing to keep trying. I look forward to seeing what you could and couldn't do. If there is anything I can do to help, please tell me and I'll do my best to do it. Does knowing which shore they are sold in help at all? I was just thinking as you said this:

And the last part sounds like that might help. I don't know. It is just a clueless mind trying to make suggestions of how I can help. Please don't judge.
Its cool, i'll see what i can do..

Back