Build 1056520 is completely broken

So, first time I launched the game after updating it to build 1056520 I got crash at loading screen. After removing all mods game launched but my clothes have been reset (I spawned in panties and bra, just like at Image as Design) and game crashed when I tried to go to the main menu. Then I installed all mods except nude ones and again, game launched but clothes have been reset and it crashed when I tried to go to the main menu... After I applied nude mods, game crashed at loading screen, just like the first time.
Everything worked properly with previous builds so something is definitely wrong... Though it's kinda weird. It just looks like the game doesn't load character data properly and nude mods started crashing for some reason. And I have no idea why it crashes when going to the main menu from pause screen. :confused:

EDIT: Tested it a bit and... Yeah, whole clothing system is completely broken.

Last edited:
I don't have any problems.
Opening up more of the customization system to no memory limits.
No limits, no clothes.
bandicam 2016-04-05 01-52-52-069.jpg
bandicam 2016-04-05 01-53-01-548.jpg
bandicam 2016-04-05 01-58-02-801.jpg
bandicam 2016-04-05 01-58-13-071.jpg

Last edited:
Having this problem as well. Was wondering why I couldn't get past the loading screen. Had no idea it was because a new build. Hm.

EDIT: Sure I had to uninstall all my mods to get the game to work past the title screen but at least I could play. Until I went to IAD and it just exited the game on its own.

.-.

Last edited:
I noticed the screenshots were all suits and outfits and that led me down the crashes. :) I'm working on getting these fixed up and a new build out.

Ah. So is it still not working? I still cant seem to get my game started past the main menu. Is it because of the mods? Do I have to just go without mods until the new build?

Ah. So is it still not working? I still cant seem to get my game started past the main menu. Is it because of the mods? Do I have to just go without mods until the new build?
I have mods and it's not a problem for me. Game works with this build.

I rolled the build back. What buildid are you running when you go to properties, local files on SR4?

Back