Bug or Intended - Clothing in SRIV Station missing in SRIV

Your character is private. Please submit a screenshot.

Don't see how, the checkmark is checked. Hopefully this works.

Maybe that is a bug on its own ;) I get the 500 we're f*cked page.
Ah. It's a Steam upload. So you'd need the Steam copy. The site is odd that it won't let you see steam characters unless you're signed in. And own a steam copy.

Ah. It's a Steam upload. So you'd need the Steam copy. The site is odd that it won't let you see steam characters unless you're signed in. And own a steam copy.
Oh, that was it. I wasn't signed into SaintsRow.com.

A comparison might help too. I notice that character was uploaded from the Inauguration Station (uploads from SR4 itself have a binary background, Inauguration station has the presidential seal)

Oh, that was it. I wasn't signed into SaintsRow.com.

A comparison might help too. I notice that character was uploaded from the Inauguration Station (uploads from SR4 itself have a binary background, Inauguration station has the presidential seal)

If you want to see what's missing, it's the boots. I'm just using my guy as an example, but there is indeed a few items missing, and I had friends complain about this.

Yes, my female lead can't find the "Mary Ann" shirt anywhere in the game. I have it through the Inauguration Station whenever I import her into the game, but after I change upper body attire it disappears from my character and I can't find it in any of the stores again.

Back