Borderlands Collection

I am a new person to this game, but the thing I understood is that there are types of mods that are placed in the main path of the game, so what is the difference between them and the types that should be placed in a separate mods
folder

Mods folder is for vpp_pc files only like the ones uploaded in this thread. You gotta post the vpp_pc file into the mods folder otherwise it won't work

This is exactly what I did but the mod didn't work.
Are there any files or steps I need to do before that
Mods folder is for vpp_pc files only like the ones uploaded in this thread. You gotta post the vpp_pc file into the mods folder otherwise it won't work

Nothing, you just put the files to the folder then launch the game. Go to any clothing store and buy the outfits, go to any friendly fire and buy weapons and that's all. Just tested the mods and they work fine with gog version

Nothing, you just put the files to the folder then launch the game. Go to any clothing store and buy the outfits, go to any friendly fire and buy weapons and that's all. Just tested the mods and they work fine with gog version
I don't know what the problem is, but does the computer work or just the console?

GOG is a gaming platform like Steam. If you pirated the game that could explain why the mods don't work

Back