Bloodsucker Pack Port (Release)

This is a release of the "Bloodsucker Pack Port (Guide)" because the only tool Remastered has for extracting game's files doesn't work anymore, leaving us with no way to get unmodded xtml files.

What I did was get unlockables.xtml from the only Remastered mod that uses it, figuring out what was added, removing it and then following the guide (including the part from page 3 that is required for the port to work and OP just never bothered to add it to the first page for some reason). This was an awful lot of work compared to just, downloading a mod and dragging and dropping, so I don't assume most people would even bother doing the same thing as I have, so I decided to just post the finished xtml file for anyone who wants it.

Enjoy.

Don't upload the file! That's the point of the tutorial. People with your mod can unlock the DLC in the OG which is piracy and against the rules.

We are aware the tool doesn't work anymore and waiting for someone who could finally make a "normal tools". Guess the only way is to edit the file from the mod you mentioned.

Last edited:
Back