Bad luck Saints Row IV

you cant preorder in america because there is no release date for PC, you can preorder all you want from where you want but the PC version has not been officially announced. I wouldn't risk it.

you cant preorder in america because there is no release date for PC, you can preorder all you want from where you want but the PC version has not been officially announced. I wouldn't risk it.

Well, its already preordered though. And just check the link I posted a few posts earlier. There are alraedy so many clues that a PC version is coming (Just like very other GTA and probably again a few months later) that I'm totally not worried.

And if they don't release it for PC I'll simply won't buy it untill it costs only 20-30 bucks a year later or something. And yes, this is a hardcore GTA fan speaking here.

Well, its already preordered though. And just check the link I posted a few posts earlier. There are alraedy so many clues that a PC version is coming (Just like very other GTA and probably again a few months later) that I'm totally not worried.

And if they don't release it for PC I'll simply won't buy it untill it costs only 20-30 bucks a year later or something. And yes, this is a hardcore GTA fan speaking here.

i'm not pre-ordering it for PC. i already did that for the PS3. i will just buy the pc release without pre-ordering it. unless it's officially confirmed.

Back