AS3 Ultimax by Joe & Flow

In order to merge my most recent mods, you have to both edit the weapon_costumes.xtbl and update the asms. You can do the latter by downloading Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools and double-clicking ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe

I had a quick question regarding the weapon's traits. I noticed that it replaces a shotgun that has the same reload animation, but different, idle, aim, and movement animations. I.e. the character making use of the fore grip. Is this intentional on your part? Or do the A-aesthetics of a weapon reflect what animations are tied to it? (if that's even possible)

It was intended the shotgun use animations that were relatively similar to the ones it used in SR3, making use of the foregrip. I think its just set for "rifle" animations instead of the old "sawnoff" animations. I kind of wish there was some form of non-foregrip based animation that actually shouldered a gun correctly.

Come to think of it, I don't think there's a single weapon in either 3 or 4 that doesn't posses both shoulder spot and vacant under slung positions. I think the same can be said for crackdown 2, actually. maybe it's easier for game design sake.

So I'm new to the whole modding thing, and I'm trying to understand how to download two weapon mods at once. I downloaded the Krukov mod and then when I downloaded this one it seemed to cancel out the first mod and overwrite the original game files which kept causing crashes. I was wondering if there were any tools for compacting these mods like GoftR or GoS has? Or can you just only have one installed at a time?

Back