AOM modding question

hi,
does anyone know if when unpacked this game has tweakable xtbl files? been unpacking the archives but haven't found anything worth messing with yet.

Sure, unpack the misc_tables, most of the things worth modding are in there. Weapons, Weapon Upgrades, Characters, all non-dlc vehicles (some don't have all stats, you'll have to add lines for some), Explosions, spawn tables (NPC stats, including health, damage output etc).

You can also mod the missions themselves, but i don't know how to do it, I asked the question here about it, since I want to mod some stuff within missions. Also I don't know how to mod the DLC tables, i can't find the files.

Sure, unpack the misc_tables, most of the things worth modding are in there. Weapons, Weapon Upgrades, Characters, all non-dlc vehicles (some don't have all stats, you'll have to add lines for some), Explosions, spawn tables (NPC stats, including health, damage output etc).

You can also mod the missions themselves, but i don't know how to do it, I asked the question here about it, since I want to mod some stuff within missions. Also I don't know how to mod the DLC tables, i can't find the files.
It's not that simple. Agents of Mayhem uses different file format.

Back