ANYONE ON AT ALL?

I was wondering if anyone is ever online here at all I posted a few things and no one answered them at all yet ? I hope everyone is ok and all lol I'm just not used to the quietness lol

I was wondering if anyone is ever online here at all I posted a few things and no one answered them at all yet ? I hope everyone is ok and all lol I'm just not used to the quietness lol
I don't know about the rest of the world, but most of us here in the USA are busy celebrating our independence from the evil, tyrannical British empire! :D

I don't know about the rest of the world, but most of us here in the USA are busy celebrating our independence from the evil, tyrannical British empire! :D
lmao lol happy 4th bro me I am celebrating it with a BBQ and stuff but when the fireworks go off I am putting my headset on cause I have PTSD and yes I am a combat veteran and fireworks do affect me in a way but I hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of july

hey do you do billboard mods as well as safehouse mods like the pictures and paintings on the walls? for saint row the third? if so let me know?

Back