Anyone has a list of all the clothing in the game?

I wonder if all of the SRTT clothing are in SRIV? Because i just went to Leather & Lace and found out that Hot boots? was missing :(

I've seen some Clothes missing that should be individual Like the Goth pants. Those seem to be part of an Suit or Outfit. I can't remember which is which I'll correct myself when I remember.

Yeah, Hot Boots are missing, even though the Catsuit outfit (which contains them) is still available for purchase.

Also, the Devil Horns "hat" seems to be in Inauguration Station but not in the main game. I was able to use IS make a character who had them and upload it (and thus get them in-game), but I've yet to find them at a store anywhere in SR4. Of course, I'm not terribly far into the game either.

The Steelport Hero/Heroine clothes have been combined in to an outfit (which you can't change colors of without IdolNinja's mod). As have some of the "soldier" stuff.

Also, if you download a SR3 character that has them on, the character will end up naked.

I've not found a great deal that was just ignored all together, but there are definitely bits and pieces here and there. I was honestly a bit stunned that Cyrus's suit was still there. So I'm sure we have some remnants able to be saved.

Yeah i am sure we all want the clothings that are separate parts so we can mix and match whatever clothing we want to :) Yeah i found out that most of the items are stuck together as full outfits which sucks badly :( consoles limitation i guess. I want my customization!

A good way to check and match things up is to use the string tools and extract all the string files. Then you can easily see what the in-game text name of an item is and match it with the variable name in the customization_items.xtbl entry.

Back