Alternate Eyes

Might I suggest a slightly smaller Iris. Since you can increase or decrease the Iris size in "Image as Design".

Some ideas for the other eye set:
Radiation Symbol, Bio Hazard, the Superman shield with the SR4 Logo in the middle, Volition's V symbol (as apposed to the V tv series), a Black Pupil with a Red Demon Iris, and all kinds of whacky stuff...

Some ideas for the other eye set:
Radiation Symbol, Bio Hazard, the Superman shield with the SR4 Logo in the middle, Volition's V symbol (as apposed to the V tv series), a Black Pupil with a Red Demon Iris, and all kinds of whacky stuff...
Only problem with that is that we can't add eye options quite yet, and those are pretty specific options. : \

I kinda added 2 eye options by hex editing and inserting some bits, complete with GUI and scripting, but they wouldn't load the textures; it would just keep the texture of what was previously selected.

Probably because after the text of the eye and it's texture, I have no idea what the other bytes mean, and copy/pasting from a similar grouping didn't work. :(

Don't know if this would be possible but make Commander Shepard's renegade eyes
Shepard_renegade.jpg

Making them glow would be the only problem with it but still would be cool more or less.

I have to use hazel eyes on my character, while he should have green eyes, because the colour looks more natural. Green is too flashing.

I don't know if its the right place to ask but, how about "Sharingan Eyes" from Naruto Anime Series? Think you can do this to? I have put this in "Request" section just in case.

Here is a picture of the different eyes of the Uchiha Clan (Sharingan Eye Users):

Here is a website explaining the different eyes: CLICK HERE

Back