Alternate Character Customization

All This plus alot more.

Lineup.jpg

This is a transfer of my original mod from Saints Row the Third into Saints Row IV. For now it is a much more stripped down version than the one available for the third. Basically if you know the original, it is what you would get if you chose the easy option build. All tattoos have been changed to their alternatives with the exception of the new designs which I aim to redesign in the future. The original full face make-up set and the bright eyes have also been added. Black and white tattoo alternative is coming soon.

Attachments

• Jedi Daves Character Customizations.7z
    19 MB · Views: 27,701
Last edited:
Hopefully if I can get to grips with the new tool set I will fully transfer the mod over time in it's entirety and also any other additions made in the mean time.

erm, does this mod overwrite the "fluer de saints" tattoo on the neck (the one you see in almost all SR4 trailers and promo pics)?

I would just love the freckle bitch skin. :D That one was AWESOME!

Y'know, I think someone made a tutorial that would allow for more unique tattoos...

I...I just...can't for the life of me remember who?

*cough* *cough* SIGNATURE! *cough*

But seriously, always liked the mod, helped me with modding tattoos for myself when I was playing SRTT. Thanks again, JediDave.

EDIT: Also, in the customization_compositing.xtbl, you should be able to change where the tattoos are placed by changing the coordinates according to the default body diffuse texture, and you already know what resizing the tattoos does. You could make a full body tattoo if you want. Or make 'em all full body.
Plus, I just tested removing the colorable tag from the neck's swan tattoo, and it is as simple as just deleting that line from the tattoo's entry in that .xtbl.

Last edited:
hey jedi i've installed your mod and backed up the original file but when i start the game and hit continue i'm stuck in a endless loading screen

hey jedi i've installed your mod and backed up the original file but when i start the game and hit continue i'm stuck in a endless loading screen
If you're running any other mods, did you update the ASM_PC files?

Also, in the customization_compositing.xtbl, you should be able to change where the tattoos are placed by changing the coordinates according to the default body diffuse texture, and you already know what resizing the tattoos does. You could make a full body tattoo if you want. Or make 'em all full body.
Plus, I just tested removing the colorable tag from the neck's swan tattoo, and it is as simple as just deleting that line from the tattoo's entry in that .xtbl.

Thanks for the info dude. I've never really messed around with tables before but this has great potential for my mod and perhaps more.

I would just love the freckle bitch skin. :D That one was AWESOME!

I'm working on something new for the freckle bitch skin ;)

Back