All Motorbikes Handling Mod

This is a mod import from my SR3 mod to change all the motorbikes handling to make them more enjoyable to ride.

Changes generally done:
-jacking up the wheels spring resistances [Wheel_Spring_Max_Force] to crazy values.
-substantially lowering the leaning angle and speed at which leaning occurs [Max_Lean_Angle and Max_Lean_Speed]
-generally lowering the steering responsiveness [Max_Steering_Angle and Max_Speed_Steering]

I have brought over only the most popular of the two sets of files I had done (tight handling).

Some bikes have not been tested by me yet, but they share the same characteristics as other bikes that I have tested.

Attachments

• SR4 motorbikes tight handling - SR3 mod import - V1.7z
    4.2 KB · Views: 3,617
This is a mod import from my SR3 mod to change all the motorbikes handling to make them more enjoyable to ride.

Changes generally done:
-jacking up the wheels spring resistances [Wheel_Spring_Max_Force] to crazy values.
-substantially lowering the leaning angle and speed at which leaning occurs [Max_Lean_Angle and Max_Lean_Speed]
-generally lowering the steering responsiveness [Max_Steering_Angle and Max_Speed_Steering]

I have brought over only the most popular of the two sets of files I had done (tight handling).

Some bikes have not been tested by me yet, but they share the same characteristics as other bikes that I have tested.
I don't drive much in SR4 but when I do stay off the sidewalks ~ Thank you for this mod. It might even improve my driving. I't can't get worse ~;p

gameqube before anything else thanks for the mod. :)

The "wheels spring resistances" I don't know what is suposed to do. :confused:
The "leaning angle" IMHO could be a bit less lowered than what it is now, I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly?
The "steering responsiveness" is without any doubt better than the defaults.

All my previous games I couldn't really stand the handling on bikes. Ever since I found your mod, I love 'em, and so does my current "Boss." All throughout SRTT, the Kaneda was her preferred vehicle. From past experience, I doubt I'll be doing much driving in SRIV, but when I do, it'll be bikes, and I'm not sure I'd be able to tolerate riding bikes without your mod. Thanks for the conversion!

Back