1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Motorbikes Handling Mod

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by gameqube, Jan 16, 2014.

1. This is a mod import from my SR3 mod to change all the motorbikes handling to make them more enjoyable to ride.

Changes generally done:
    -jacking up the wheels spring resistances [Wheel_Spring_Max_Force] to crazy values.
    -substantially lowering the leaning angle and speed at which leaning occurs [Max_Lean_Angle and Max_Lean_Speed]
    -generally lowering the steering responsiveness [Max_Steering_Angle and Max_Speed_Steering]

I have brought over only the most popular of the two sets of files I had done (tight handling).

Some bikes have not been tested by me yet, but they share the same characteristics as other bikes that I have tested.

Attached Files:

Newtomic, Saint_Pain and Balvar like this.
  2. I don't drive much in SR4 but when I do stay off the sidewalks ~ Thank you for this mod. It might even improve my driving. I't can't get worse ~;p

3. gameqube before anything else thanks for the mod. :)

The "wheels spring resistances" I don't know what is suposed to do. :confused:
    The "leaning angle" IMHO could be a bit less lowered than what it is now, I don't know if I'm explaining myself correctly?
    The "steering responsiveness" is without any doubt better than the defaults.

4. All my previous games I couldn't really stand the handling on bikes. Ever since I found your mod, I love 'em, and so does my current "Boss." All throughout SRTT, the Kaneda was her preferred vehicle. From past experience, I doubt I'll be doing much driving in SRIV, but when I do, it'll be bikes, and I'm not sure I'd be able to tolerate riding bikes without your mod. Thanks for the conversion!