Agents of Steelport (Matrix)

Hello, Matrix fans!
Allow me to introduce my new mod named Agents of Steelport.
This mode basically turns Zin aliens from portals to agents of the Matrix. This is my first mod and hope that you will enjoy ;).
If anyone tell me how to ''enhance'' my mod i will be more then proud.
This made saits row iv better, never liked to be fighting "aliens on a simluation"

Yeah, but, can we fight Son Goku?

This doesn't work anymore does it? I tested it but with some other mods, didn't see any FBI agents

MR ANDERSOOOOOOOON.

I know theres probably no way anyone will view this much less give a flying f*ck... but is there a way to possibly turn ALL types of Zin aliens into the FBI agent models??? I freaking hate still having to deal with the appearance of Zin with this mod :L sorry if that makes me sound complainy..

I know theres probably no way anyone will view this much less give a flying f*ck... but is there a way to possibly turn ALL types of Zin aliens into the FBI agent models??? I freaking hate still having to deal with the appearance of Zin with this mod :L sorry if that makes me sound complainy..
I agree with this! You defeat the Zin, becoming their emperor only to have them attack you in the simulation? Does not make sense ._.

Back