SPOILERS Agents of Mayhem: Favorite Characters

Braddock: She is fun to play and has some funny bits of dialogue. Her personal mission had some funny stuff in it but at the same time did nothing to really flesh her out as a character.

Daisy:
Fun to play as well but found the mini-gun to be kind of annoying in that you could only get it to cooldown by roller skating around quickly with her special ability. Mayhem ability zooms in so far you can really only see to her right which is obnoxious. Funny personal story but little on her actual background.

Fortune: Was fun to play early on but she did not seem to scale up well during the game. Her standard attack in particular does not scale and became less and less effective. I don't even remember her personal story which means it did not make an impression on me.

Gat: He has his Saints Row persona but was a police officer? I'm sorry but they wouldn't have taken him, would have washed him out of academy or he would've buckled down and been a very different person. He was actually a somewhat difficult character to like in Saints Row 2 which is why I think he was handled the way he was in Saints Row the Third and IV. Combat wise his range sucks and his mayhem ability is an interesting idea badly executed (it fails to target various enemies that it should).

Hardtack: Probably has the most explored backstory of the entire agent cast, which isn't saying much. Combat wise he's alright.

Hollywood: Really should've been voiced by Troy Baker. Combat wise he starts off rather poor but later his range/destructive power becomes more useful. His backstory is rather shallow but in this case that works because he is rather shallow.

Joule: Her turrets are not effective enough in combat and her weapon even less so. Mostly I only took her along if I needed a master programmer. Her backstory / personal arc was one of the more interesting ones but the personal arc just kind of leaves it hanging in the middle for some reason.

Kingpin: I'm not sure if it's intentional or style but this version of Pierce seems much, much younger (and it seems like the setting in Agents of Mayhem is an alternate 2017?) His backstory doesn't really make any sense because I can't see Pierce being that clever. He certainly doesn't act that clever. Combat wise he's alright.

Oni: Very powerful character combat wise but probably the most worn out cliched backstory in the game. Character wise he's as two dimensional as it gets.

Rama: Decent combat character but like Fortune, does not scale well (although better than Fortune). One of the more interesting characters, but again no payoff to it and just kind of left in the middle.

Red Card: Almost completely useless in combat and the most boring character in the game. Some of this may be my bias towards disliking sports as a whole but just... ugh.

Scheherazade: My favorite character in terms of story and was really disappointed that her personal arc doesn't payoff either - it gets really interesting and then... nothing. One of the better combat characters.

Yeti: Another Saints Row character reimagined. He's supposed to be a very powerful combatant but he takes forever to kill anything. Was near useless to me. Cliche backstory (not that his Saints Row backstory was any deeper).

Now i like very much the game with almost all my character with the black and red texture(Gat out of hell all the way)

My two power trio i use the most are: Kingpin+Yeti+Fortune and Gat+Joule+Hollywood

So i like all of the character you don't like ;) ''Under dog power'' ;)

Last edited:
Gat and Braddock are probably my most played, my save on Steam say Gat is my most played, I'm pretty happy about level capping him now too.

Back