Add all vehicles to Foreing Power + some vehicle customization fixes and expansions

allcars.jpg

spinners.jpg

Just as the title says, I've had this one laying around for a while and it was time for me to post it.
This mod simply adds all the game's vehicles to Foreing Power as well as adding a few new customization options to some of the vehicles,
Like giving the player the ability to buy the "Ho" hood ornament on the Baron or have spinners on all the wheels for the Mag (Except the off-road ones) and a fix for the beater version of the Bootlegger not allowing you to repaint the gascap, among many others.
To install just extract the content of the rar file to your decompressed misc2 folder, back up anything if you wish and rebuild your package.
Then just drag, drop and play :D

Attention, the only vehicles that are not here are the helicopter and the Mule because those vehicles crash the game if you try to buy them.
Update!:
V 2.0: New vehicles now fully customizable, Status Quo and The Job.
V 3.0: Just a few mild fixes which might not even work. Still, thanks to RustyJones for helping me out. Now you have to replace the Variants.vpp_xbox2 file in the same folder where the misc2 file is.

Attachments

• All vehicles added to FP V2.0.rar
    597.1 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
New optional add-on, decals for the Bootlegger.
It's just the game's original decals but in white:
New decals, Bootlegger.jpg

Looks cool, huh?
To install just unpack both your misc2 file and your cmesh_stream files, drag, drop replace (backup if you must) repack both folders back into .vpp_xbox2 and you're ready to go!
New update! Now you can buy the reward interior for the Baron, it's even fully paintable and it's included here!
tiger.jpg

Attachments

• Bootlegger decals.rar
    277.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
*Foreign...sorry man, I had to.
Also some bugs/annoyances, the Hammerhead, Mag & Status Quo spawn without wheels. Noticed another mistake in the Hammerhead's section in car_dealerships.xtbl as well - "froont" instead of front.
Komodo & Keystone should be under the "Station Wagon" section & not Minivan as well.
Maybe consider moving all the beater/junky variants to No VIN Used cars, if possible?

Last edited:
*Foreign...sorry man, I had to.
Also some bugs/annoyances, the Hammerhead, Mag & Status Quo spawn without wheels. Noticed another mistake in the Hammerhead's section in car_dealerships.xtbl as well - "froont" instead of front.
Komodo & Keystone should be under the "Station Wagon" section & not Minivan as well.
Maybe consider moving all the beater/junky variants to No VIN Used cars, if possible?
No VIN used cars dealership was completely removed from the game's final release, as such, I can not move the junky variants there, and I used the junky variants to incentivize the use of the Rim Jobs shops.
I'll take care of some of the bugs soon but the bugs with the wheels for the Hammerhead, Mag and Status Quo will be harder to fix as I don't really know what's causing them.
Thanks for the feedback, tho.
On an unrelated note, stealth update, check out the new decal in the Cavallaro

Attachments

• New textures, everything included.rar
    2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back