About Santo Ileso police

The police of the Santo Ileso can they have apcs, lockdown vans ,attack helicopters and gunboat like the Steelports police? Santo Ileso Is there a national guard stationed or a high-tech force army like the STAG?At present, the official has not revealed any news to the law enforcement unit.Only the swat officers with explosion-proof shields were seen in the video.I hope Volition Be careful in law enforcement units, Don't just like in SR2 the swat and apcs only spawn on roadblock.More don't like SRTT spawn unknow variant apcs or many guards use pistols.I hope it can be like just cause 4 feeling of playing with an explosion

We don’t know yet, but it can be presumed they’ll have the same basic treatment of escalation depending on how much chaos you cause, from the street police all the way to national guard/military coming in to stop you.

We don’t know yet, but it can be presumed they’ll have the same basic treatment of escalation depending on how much chaos you cause, from the street police all the way to national guard/military coming in to stop you.
I prefer to have high-tech troops, just like STAG and Ultor

I prefer to have high-tech troops, just like STAG and Ultor
Marshall Industries most likely covers the role of STAG and Ultor since they seem to carry the high tech gear. As far as the Santo Ileso Police goes, we've seen regular city police, the county sheriffs, and the SWAT units.

Marshall Industries most likely covers the role of STAG and Ultor since they seem to carry the high tech gear. As far as the Santo Ileso Police goes, we've seen regular city police, the county sheriffs, and the SWAT units.
I hope can also add the FBI and the National Guard, otherwise only the police can play with you after all the gangs are wiped out.

One of the recent gameplay demos showed SWAT troopers.

So far we have identified three police vehicles; a modern patrol car, a 1980s-style patrol car and a SUV; the latter of which comes in both Police and SAWT versions. We've seen both the Opressor and Tornado, vehicles that have been used by police forces in previous games.

That gives them a fair range already.

From what they have showed us so far, it doesn't even look like the SWAT is going to use armored vans or APCs. They've only been seen riding that dumb looking SUV. Another really weird design decision... The SWAT doesn't typically use unarmored vehicles when responding to calls that involve armed hostiles in real life, and if they do it's either unmarked vehicles or regular police vehicles, but certainly not unarmored vehicles with a giant SWAT livery on them. It's just as bad as the FBI SUV from SR2.

Overall, for now, the way the police is implemented in this game reminds me a lot of GTA V, that is to say it's extremely lackluster apart from the fact that the country cops look different from the city cops. At least the riot shields make a return.

Back