About NPCs and their weapons.

Hello! Ill get straightly to the point: i need a full list of weapons in the game for NPCs so i know how to spawn them, and i also need to know how to make them spawn with certain weapon skins and costumes. For example you can see that terrorists in the beginning of the game are spawning with M249 (Mercenary LMG), which is a skin to the Automatic Rifle.

tl;dr Full weapon list with skins and costumes for NPCs + how to spawn them with those costumes needed.

Hello! Ill get straightly to the point: i need a full list of weapons in the game for NPCs so i know how to spawn them, and i also need to know how to make them spawn with certain weapon skins and costumes. For example you can see that terrorists in the beginning of the game are spawning with M249 (Mercenary LMG), which is a skin to the Automatic Rifle.

tl;dr Full weapon list with skins and costumes for NPCs + how to spawn them with those costumes needed.
I suggest you to read the weapon clone tutorials and the lua scripting tutorials to get what you want.
Idk if it is possible.I experimented with giving different weapons to the homies via lua commands in a script but after a time they start to use their default weapons.I havent looked further or investigated how to change this but I guess this is coded maybe in the mission scripts.

Back