A voice log plays back immediately on each save load?

I wonder if Asha is using a Nokia... Totally off topic. But yes, Asha is also on my loading now. Wich is good. I want to kick Keith every time he said he would do a better job. =(

I have been playing since 23rd August and it happened to me twice. Today. Both times Matt.

Still, not really a bad bug. Like I said before, would be kinda cool if they use this bug to add a feature. That it randomly plays audiologs you collected. Then you hear them again while waiting for your game to load. As long as it's not always the same one. xD

at first I always had Kinzi talking about missing Oleg but lately it's always Asha talking about adjusting to working with the Saints and those freckle burgers. doesn't seem to have any relation to the order I found the logs in either

I always hear Cyrus talking about how amazeballs it was when Kia taught him to fly a helicopter. "There's no way that stuff is in basic training"

I notice that this bug seem to happen on my first save file, my other 2 newer ones dont have the bug when I reload it.

I always hear Cyrus talking about how amazeballs it was when Kia taught him to fly a helicopter. "There's no way that stuff is in basic training"
Yes... fly a helicopter. Yep. That's what he meant. Not alluding to the SR3 conversations that imply they had a one-night fling at all. It's a one-night flight, that's all. ;)

It's the last audio that you collected, best I can tell, but it is annoying. Didn't they mention something about not having the fix in that version of the patch (referring to a prior one) implying they have a fix and are going to put it in with a later patch? I hope so. It's just annoying, unlike some funny bugs.

I checked in a fix for it last week and have been assured that the fix will be released. Unfortunately I have no power over or knowledge of which patch it's going into.
meh... so long as said patch also fixes the random freezing both the console and pc versions seem to be having. :p
that bug with the voice logs is only mildly annoying.

Back