A vehicle from SR series you'd want to see in rl life

Some of you must have heard about a stunt that Rockstar Games did. They ordered West Coast Customs to modify a stock Dodge Viper to look like an in-game car, Banshee from GTA IV.
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/others/2013-bravado-banshee-ar160209/pictures.html

But even earlier, before SR3 release, we could see Genki Manapult in rl.
Real_life_Manapult.jpg

Out of curiosity, what car would you like to see from SR games recreated in real life? I'd pay to see Phoenix and Specter. :p

The SR3/IV Raycaster ! In game it's my favorite, fast but not too fast, nice turning ability .
saintwrow3car

Top Pick: SR2 DLC Temptress
This car was like a Mercedes SL65 Convertible pimped out in 3rd Street Saints colors.
Second up: The SR2 Bootlegger (it was a 2 door)... you could probably do a body kit on a 68' to 72's style GM G body (it think that was the buick skylark, pointac gran prix were)
Third: The SR3/SR4 Nyteblade Peacemaker done up in a Deep Golden Flake Emerald or Polo Green with Gold trim (but make it a 2 door).
Fourth: Stag Vtol - just cause it would be epic (although fuel consumption would be a bit of a problem).
Fifth: Zen Mech Suit - talk about a bitch to park in your garage!!!

Screaming Eagle; that is all...naw but seriously, The Sovereign would probably be my choice. Sorta takes element from the XLR and the Crossfire to make the one car. Raycaster is pretty much our version of the viper.

Back