2014-11-14_00039.jpg

Average^

2014-11-14_00040.jpg

2014-11-14_00041.jpg

2014-11-14_00042.jpg

2014-11-14_00044.jpg

2014-11-14_00045.jpg
Ultimate^
Oh Fully_Customizable, I'm so glad you exist. Now I can finally make an awesome traffic without making it unrealistically weird...

Been doing a lot of work behind the scenes lately.
- Lethal Decker Sword move & stronger melee.
- Lethal Zombie bite.
- Arapice Island anti-zombie group.
- Tuner Gang, Truck Gang, Luxury Gang.
- More colorful city.
- More active city.
- Massive cutting on variants that would have the Fully_Customizable base vehicle.
All of this requires a lot of testing, restulted in a lot of crashing, but I finally got things to be more stable. If Volition only would allow us to use more memory for variants...
There's more to come...

Last edited:
Hi is there any chance that you could make a small gang that spawns at a ...say uncommon rate and is like the Arapice island anti- group, but they can role up on any part of the city? I Wanna do a play through with zombie mods and others but all npcs just run scared. I would like occasionally npcs to spawn and fight the zombies, and possibly let them spawn in the upgraded street sweeper and also rarely in the bulldogs with turrets I have other mods with more npcs that don't scare to easily but they hardly ever fight the zombies, I would also prefer it if they only came equipped with handguns, shotguns, baseball bats (upgraded or normal) and also with random machine guns, and one more thing (sorry ) but I would like there to be random swat helicopters that randomly drop swat members off to fight the zombies, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and sorry about its size.

Hi is there any chance that you could make a small gang that spawns at a ...say uncommon rate and is like the Arapice island anti- group, but they can role up on any part of the city? I Wanna do a play through with zombie mods and others but all npcs just run scared. I would like occasionally npcs to spawn and fight the zombies, and possibly let them spawn in the upgraded street sweeper and also rarely in the bulldogs with turrets I have other mods with more npcs that don't scare to easily but they hardly ever fight the zombies, I would also prefer it if they only came equipped with handguns, shotguns, baseball bats (upgraded or normal) and also with random machine guns, and one more thing (sorry ) but I would like there to be random swat helicopters that randomly drop swat members off to fight the zombies, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and sorry about its size.

Don't worry about the post size, it's fine. Maybe a little bit of structure (paragraphs, blanks), will make it more pleasant to read though.
I'll see if I can make something out of it. Most things are fairly possible.
A couple of problems are that civilian NPCs and NPCs with PEDM and PEDF animsets don't seem to want to draw their weapon - they first run towards you to punch, and then they draw their weapon.
An impossibility though is SWAT Black Hawks flying over the city randomly dropping NPCs to shoot the zombies. Well I don't think the game will let the heli drop them.
I also don't think I'll be able to give NPCs the machine gun - NPCs don't like to use upgraded weapons.

Currently I'm still struggling with the memory limits for traffic. It's just insane the way it currently is.
I'm also still trying to reconstruct traffic (suburbs dirty cheap cars, downtown luxury cars, and thins of the sort).
I'ts all taking quite a while, but I'll find a way out...
If we could just get rid of those terrible memory limits...

Thank you for answering my post and i was gonna put it into bullet points and stuff but didn't think of that till nearly done so ye sorry it looked a mess :S but also what i did forget to mention was what a great mod this is anyway :) and also looking forward to lots more from this.

Thank you for answering my post and i was gonna put it into bullet points and stuff but didn't think of that till nearly done so ye sorry it looked a mess :S but also what i did forget to mention was what a great mod this is anyway :) and also looking forward to lots more from this.
If anything this mod is far from complete. It's been unfinished for way too long now IMO, but there's not really anything I can do to memory limits, so until that's solved, I'll have to hold back massively.
I just hope I'll never have to use the Soon™ - joke I, and many others have been over-using at the APB:Reloaded forums...

After weeks of trial and error I managed to squeeze in way more variants than I thought I was able to.
Screens coming VERY SOON™.
I'm excited to show you how much I managed to get done (even the new gang cars!), but as of currently I have an event going on in a different game.

Oh and someone PM'd me about getting help for creating a Saints Challenger, so I'll attach it to the post since the forum doesn't support PM file sharing.
The 4 steps procedure in the .zip is basically what I used for all cars.

Attachments

• Vehicle crunching - Challenger.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 594
I'm excited to show you how much I managed to get done (even the new gang cars!), but as of currently I have an event going on in a different game
There are only two games that are having events right now that I know of. You're busy with Defiance, aren't you

APB: Reloaded has Valentine's Massacre event for 2 weeks. :B
You can play that? Not even another even that ends on the 22nd can get me back to that one

Back