A mod for roaming around...

I was wondering if there was a mod that allows me to jump super high at once and being able to climb anything. Thats all! I know there is an agility mod but it is very limited to what you are able to climb, so if anyone can make this I would be very pleased. Thanks!

I was wondering if there was a mod that allows me to jump super high at once and being able to climb anything. Thats all! I know there is an agility mod but it is very limited to what you are able to climb, so if anyone can make this I would be very pleased. Thanks!

The best thing you could do is to wait 'till Saints Row 4, and then try to figure out how to port the super-powers to SR3. (I dunno if this is legal or not though)

The best thing you could do is to wait 'till Saints Row 4, and then try to figure out how to port the super-powers to SR3. (I dunno if this is legal or not though)

Would adding a check or something to see if the player actually owns the game he's/she's importing the content from work out? Not too savvy on the legal side of modding. But that's what a lot of other modders have done in similar situations.

Would adding a check or something to see if the player actually owns the game he's/she's importing the content from work out? Not too savvy on the legal side of modding. But that's what a lot of other modders have done in similar situations.
Yeah I think that has been done with games like Skyrim where if you do not own Dragonborn some mods that use Dragonborn assets will not work properly.
You know what would be real interesting is porting super powers to Saints Row 2, but I digress.

Back