SPOILERS 3rd Mission Gameplay

Is it bad that I'd love a whole game in this era and style? Before everything went crazy that is. And I just love the new Big Bad.

Last edited:
Is it bad that I'd love a whole game in this era and style? Before everything went crazy that is. And I just love the new Big Bad.
Oh I would too. I've always wanted a Saints Row or GTA style game set in a 50's world that I could wreak havok in. I've always had a fascination with 50's and 60's America. Maybe it's the movies I watch.

I hope there's either a cheat or a way you can tweak the simulation in game that turns everything 1950's if we can't go back to it.

I don't know much about games, but I wonder if there's a way to glitch back to this area. Like the Mayor's Office in SRTT, or Liberty City in GTA: San Andreas.

Not sure if this has been posted, but someone on YouTube has put up 7 videos (so far) that show the first 4 missions and some Kenzi side quests. Spoilers obviously. Except for that one in the Two Best Friends video. The guy left that out stating he wasn't allowed to show it yet.

Part One:

https://www.youtube.com/user/usingwhs/search?query=Saints+Row

When mods start coming out for this game, I'm sure we'll be able to teleport to anywhere that we like

Back