3 Homies in Bulldog mod

BTW Arglaar, your files also have a 'vehicle_interaction_info.xtbl'. If i paste your file, does it override the bulldog 3 homies from Uzi ?
Thanks for your answer, and sorry for my bad english. I hope you get what I mean.

It's not my File, and unfortunately I can't answer that question for you.

ooops. Sorry. Didn't notice the attchmnt was for nforcer.
Already download it now. Thankyou vr much.

BTW Arglaar, your files also have a 'vehicle_interaction_info.xtbl'. If i paste your file, does it override the bulldog 3 homies from Uzi ?
Thanks for your answer, and sorry for my bad english. I hope you get what I mean.
yeah that^. if i overwrite the Homies interaction file, then i can get 3 homies in Nforcers but not Bulldogs. anyone know what lines to edit to make both work?
or short of that, anyone know which vehicle has more health; fully upgraded Bulldog or Nforcer? (i have the Saints Nforcer but can't upgrade reg Nforcrs unless i get a mod)

What's an easy way to get a Bulldog with a turret? The Rare Vehicle Cheats mod / GoS doesn't seem to have a 'give bulldog with turret' cheat.

I never found a easy way. Whenever I did this my character had enough survivability to steal one after starting a piss fight of major proportions with the popo (police).
Basically just run like mad to one when they show up, force the gomers out by standard stealing method and drive like mad. Fun!

It may take a few tries but you can do it.

I never found a easy way. Whenever I did this my character had enough survivability to steal one after starting a piss fight of major proportions with the popo (police).
Basically just run like mad to one when they show up, force the gomers out by standard stealing method and drive like mad. Fun!

It may take a few tries but you can do it.
This. I just got a turret bulldog by starting a fight, then sprinting straight for the turret bulldogs and kicking all the national guard out with bo-dukens, then flooring it to the HQ without the rest of the heat. I may try to see if I can merge both files with win merge for you guys here :)

This is a vehicle_interaction_info.xtbl file, that merges Uzi's 3 Homies in Bulldog Mod with Gameqube's N Forcers with 3homiesV1. It is meant to replace the vehicle_interaction_info.xtbl files of both mods, so that they work together. Just download and install this in the same place so that it overwrites the vehicle_interaction_info.xtbl. All thanks and credit to Uzi and Gameqube :) (and notepad ++).

Attachments

• vehicle_interaction_info.7z
    10.3 KB · Views: 380
Hi, so this mod works. I was able to get 3 homies in my N-Forcer however I noticed with the N-Forcer, I was not able to fire my weapons from the vehicle once one of my homies took over the turret position. I tried using Peenio's version as well as Gameqube's. Both allow me to have 3 homies inside however no one besides whoever ends up on the turret is able to fire. Any ideas? I also noticed with the vehicles, one of the homies heads sorta just sticks out of the turret position along with the one actually controlling it... Funniest thing ever.

Hi, so this mod works. I was able to get 3 homies in my N-Forcer however I noticed with the N-Forcer, I was not able to fire my weapons from the vehicle once one of my homies took over the turret position. I tried using Peenio's version as well as Gameqube's. Both allow me to have 3 homies inside however no one besides whoever ends up on the turret is able to fire. Any ideas? I also noticed with the vehicles, one of the homies heads sorta just sticks out of the turret position along with the one actually controlling it... Funniest thing ever.
Fairly sure there is a bit in the code that disables the use of weapons out the window of the N-Forcer. happens with most vehicles with a turret. I'm not too sure though, I haven't checked in a while

Back