Weird no smoke pixellated graphics and stretched image on right and bottom side of screen.

That's why I disabled graphics driver updates. I had an NVIDIA driver update totally mess up my Saints Row games, so now I just say no to updates and everything works fine.

You can roll back your drivers, I believe, and see if that fixes the problem. That's what I did, but I'm using Windows 8.1. Not sure if you can do that with 10.

Windows 10 regularly updates device drivers when new versions are provided by the manufacturer (in this case Intel) to Microsoft. This happens in the background without telling you.

The Roll back drivers option is grayed out/can't be clicked. I did uninstall and reinstall the driver but that hasn't done anything to fix this problem.

Then it's time to upgrade from that Intel to either a Nvidea or AMD GPU.

Then it's time to upgrade from that Intel to either a Nvidea or AMD GPU.
While an NVIDIA or AMD GPU will increase your frame rate significantly, as I said, bugs can happen in any driver, as did with my NVIDIA driver.
The only way to make sure a driver upgrade doesn't break one of your games is to play all your games through each time you upgrade your video driver.
I know that sounds tedious and impractical, but I'm a software developer and I know that defects do happen like this.
That is honestly why I don't upgrade my video drivers unless I absolutely HAVE to.
The Roll back drivers option is grayed out/can't be clicked. I did uninstall and reinstall the driver but that hasn't done anything to fix this problem.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000008628.html

Back