Weird no smoke pixellated graphics and stretched image on right and bottom side of screen.

Not sure why this is happening. For about 2 weeks, my SR3 game has problems with smoke not properly being shown (appears as weird reflective/mirror pixel effects) and at the right and bottom side of the screen display is stretched. The clothes menu has some weird graphics problem where my character is standing. It looks strange, this didn't happen before. Is there a solution to this? My specs are a bit below the minimum requirements but it runs fine on low-medium settings.

Specs:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU Aspire F5-572_100C_1.03
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063
System Type x64-based PC

TPpeQ8E.jpg

K2qx0zJ.jpg

(Look at the far right and bottom sides of the screen to see the weird stretch problem.
KHvtdNS.jpg

What's your GPU? Intel, Nvidia or AMD?

I'm wondering if your Win10 install has decided to update your graphics drivers in the last few weeks - it's all I can think of that would spontaneously cause it.

I'm wondering if your Win10 install has decided to update your graphics drivers in the last few weeks - it's all I can think of that would spontaneously cause it.

My graphics drivers never had any update because they're integrated drivers (that's what other people say)

Here's another (and better look at the weird smoke graphics error effect)
6jA5io0.jpg

My graphics drivers never had any update because they're integrated drivers (that's what other people say
Windows 10 regularly updates device drivers when new versions are provided by the manufacturer (in this case Intel) to Microsoft. This happens in the background without telling you.

Windows 10 regularly updates device drivers when new versions are provided by the manufacturer (in this case Intel) to Microsoft. This happens in the background without telling you.
That's why I disabled graphics driver updates. I had an NVIDIA driver update totally mess up my Saints Row games, so now I just say no to updates and everything works fine.

You can roll back your drivers, I believe, and see if that fixes the problem. That's what I did, but I'm using Windows 8.1. Not sure if you can do that with 10.

Back