Gentlemen of Steelport or Things to do in Steelport?

I want to make my first PC run of saints row as far from the original as possible, i was planning on mixing one of these with JediDave's character customization overhaul (any other mods you guys could recommend would be welcome too)
I tried to combine them both but my game didn't take that too well.

Which one do you guys prefer? is one just so much better than the other its not even debatable?

Well, my Things To Do In Steelport mod pack is constantly updated while Gentlemen of Steelport is over four years old already. Most of stuff in GoS is either outdated or deprecated, as I've already mentioned several times in my older posts. If you prefer customizable installer go ahead, but there's no support if anything goes wrong. I do my best to keep Things To Do In Steelport as stable as possible (considering all the limits and limited toolset) and I offer technical support (I'm not able to give solution in all the cases but I always help if I can).

My mod pack isn't compatible with any custom mods but it includes pretty much everything you need for the best gameplay. You have to mess around a bit to make it work properly with JediDave's All New Character Customization but I can help you if you'd like to go with Things To Do In Steelport. :)

Last edited:
As the creator of Gentlemen of Steelport, I would recommend using Fan of Saints Things to do in Steelport instead. It's updated to work with the latest patches and getting continuous support, and includes all of the GoS content anyway (and more.)

Hi,
I know this is an old thread but I've just now got SRTT off Steam and I would really like to use your mod and the chargen mod together. You said it needed some work to do - could you give me any pointers please?
Thank you! :)

Back