Vengeance - SRTT Machinima by s0jooman

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
The vid was created with the clip editor from gibbed that was included with the GoS compilation. This video is not my work. I just thought it was pretty neat and figured I'd share it:

The vid was created with the clip editor from gibbed that was included with the GoS compilation. This video is not my work. I just thought it was pretty neat and figured I'd share it:

@ IdolNinja - Thanks man, that is some nice video editing done there with good camera angles and great music.:cool:
You have good taste in vids.;)
Got any more vids to show us ?

I have the latest GoS ( from your website ) , is there a way to extract only the clip editor for use in video production/editing ?
Do you have any tips for video production/editing ?

( if the last two questions above should not be brought up in this thread, let me know and I will edit this post and then ask in the GoS thread ):oops:

@ IdolNinja - Tons of appreciation, respect and gratitude.:D ( who's in your new avatar ? )

You can easily get only a single mod's files from GoS by deselecting everything but that mod then choosing loose files when you build. That would mean going into the Core Mods and deselecting everything since those are auto-selected every time you load the batch. There is also a hidden menu command from the main menu you can use that deselects all mods as a shortcut. It's simply X (then enter of course.)

I don't use the clip editor myself, so can't really offer any advice.

My new avatar is Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead, Go learn yourself some metal history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemmy_Kilmister

Back