Is Saints Row Undercover real?

I'm not sure if I am allowed to talk about it but... APPARENTLY theres an unfinished Saints Row Game floating around the internet called "Saints Row Undercover."
But it looks UNBELIEVABLY fake... like... it looks like a bootleg. >.> like.....it was clearly in very VERY early stages if it is official....but apparently volition themselves made a working iso of it.....
but if it is real. I think volition should work on the concept of a portable saints row game. >.>

It is real, and was worked on back in 2009 but cancelled. It was shown and released because we have zero plans to ever do anything with it at all. Ever.

It is real, and was worked on back in 2009 but cancelled. It was shown and released because we have zero plans to ever do anything with it at all. Ever.
well shit man.... you guys should REALLY try picking up the concept of a handheld saints row game :p

well shit man.... you guys should REALLY try picking up the concept of a handheld saints row game :p
They had two, actually. There's a scrapped DS game called Saints Row: Money Shot that was slightly different than the main games and where the Ultor Assassin outfit originated from

They had two, actually. There's a scrapped DS game called Saints Row: Money Shot that was slightly different than the main games and where the Ultor Assassin outfit originated from

Money Shot was going on to be on 360, not handheld. It was an Xbox Live Arcade game. You're probably thinking of Saints Row: Drive By, the cancelled DS game.

Money Shot was going on to be on 360, not handheld. It was an Xbox Live Arcade game. You're probably thinking of Saints Row: Drive By, the cancelled DS game.
Really? I remember it saying DS on the wiki, though...

i have got saints row undercover...... PPSSPP emulator you need to download and the iso file of saints row undercover

the game is a kind of shit

you want i upload some screenshots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back