Is the Full Package everything ?

I have "SR3 The Full Package" on Steam and i was wondering, is it just that ?
I mean does it include everything ever released for SR3.
Is it any different from other versions in regards to modding?
Not that i've had any problems running mods ,i was just thinking :)

The Full Package does not include the Bloodsucker Pack or the Unlockables pack. The former permanently alters animations and boosts cache, and the latter auto unlocks all sorts of stuff once you get past Mission 3 and get your first crib. Both are considered cheating type mods and not included. This decision was made back when the Full Package came out, long before you could enable/disable individual dlc in properties. Even so, it's not something that should be activated by default.

Ah yeh, i seem to remember a few peeps complaining about those particular dlc.
SR3 Full package with mods from here is all one probably needs.
Thanks for reply Idolninja.
& The Chocolate Lab.

Last edited:
I'm wondering who is this idiot who came up with idea to release these two pieces of shit. I mean, Bloodsucker Pack at least has two new neck-snapping animations (and some completely useless bonuses) but Unlockable Pack doesn't include any new content at all, it only unlocks vanilla rewards from gameplay choises and breaks the game. It should be taken off the Steam Store.

The Full Package on GOG also includes the unlockables DLC and Bloodsucker DLC which is not part of the Steam release.
...is it possible to disable them in GOG release? Also, why aren't those DLCs mentioned on the list in the description?

...is it possible to disable them in GOG release? Also, why aren't those DLCs mentioned on the list in the description?

Volition didn't have anything to do with the Gog release, but from what I've read on their forum you can enable/disable the dlc in a .ini file in the game root (which includes those two.)

Back