Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

Revision 72 is now out:
  • Added support for Saints Row 2 package files to BuildPackfile, BuildPackfileGUI, ExtractPackfile and ExtractPackfileGUI.
I've also reformatted the first post to make it a bit clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revision 72 is now out:
  • Added support for Saints Row 2 package files to BuildPackfile, BuildPackfileGUI, ExtractPackfile and ExtractPackfileGUI.
I've also reformatted the first post to make it a bit clearer.
Nice! Thanks for the continued update on this. :) Will Stream2Update be eventually updated for SR3 and SR2? It has made life for me so much easier I can't live without it! :D

Nice! Thanks for the continued update on this. :) Will Stream2Update be eventually updated for SR3 and SR2? It has made life for me so much easier I can't live without it! :D
For SRTT, yes. SR2 doesn't have ASM files so it won't need it!

Hey minimaul, I used your v72 tools to open SR4's misc.vpp_pc file.
I converted menu_us.le_strings file to xml, translated it and put it back into the game
but it didn't affect the game.
Then I deleted all us.le_strings files and repacked misc.vpp_pc file.
I found out that game doesn't pull the strings from that file, as nothing changed.
I want to translate the game but I can't with your tools.
Can you tell me where is the menu files are in?
And also how can I change voices.vpp_pc file to xml (in CMD)?

Last edited:
It's a packfile, you don't?

Thanks again.
I solved thisproblem.But now two problem occurred.
1) V72 ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractStrings.exe Tools do not work files menu_US.le_strings. I used to V22, to convert txt.
2) How can I change voices.vpp_pc file to xml (in CMD)? I convert video files but I did not understand how XML. You can give a code example (in CMD)?

Back