SAINTS OR SINNERS-Idea for new saints row series

Some of the files are exist only in xtbl files like cheat from SR1 exist in SR IV but it's not work.
I think you're right there. The entry for dual swords exist in the weapons.xtbl for saints row the third yet no form of str2 file to reference it to. Yet i think the crossbow and grapling hook from the image he posted would be cool together.

Although I do give props for Volition for actually trying to help the modding community with the SDK. Unlike Rockstar where until GTA 5 they didn't really support modding. I'm very curious about the grappling hook idea. I loved the Grapple Hook in Just Cause and the Whip-Fist in Prototype. Especially since SR2 at one point was supposed to have what appeared to be a similar weapon alongside what appears to be a crossbow (later on added in Gat out of Hell) and a spear as shown in this piece of concept art.
View attachment 10185
We want all of theses weapons for the next game :D

Well now we have established the primary weaponry, day and night cycle need changed. Now we need to establish some kind of realistic storyline. Now i do like admixon idea about the boss wakes up and saints row 4 and gooh were just a bad dream or acid trip. So lets work with his idea a little bit. Wakes up and reality has changed and the boss is the only one that remembers the saints and has to prove to them the truth somehow. So how would that fit in with my idea for saints or sinners?

Well remember Volition can still use a soft retcon since they can use the restore earth ending or use the time machine, or if they don't want to go down the Sci-Fi route again they could just say that SR4 and GOOH were "Gangstas in Space 2" and "Gangstas in Hell".
One thing I wish Volition would consider for weapons is to let players carry more than one weapon for each weapon type. (For example you can carry up to two different pistols, two explosive weapons, three special weapons etc).

Sorry but I never liked that idea .
I didn't either. So how should we start this to create a new series rather than a continuing storyline? We don't want to create a holy war saying god rebuilt the earth( some people may take offense to it since there are many religous beliefs about that). That's why i started with the idea of everyone crashed on a nearby planet.

I didn't either. So how should we start this to create a new series rather than a continuing storyline? We don't want to create a holy war saying god rebuilt the earth( some people may take offense to it since there are many religous beliefs about that). That's why i started with the idea of everyone crashed on a nearby planet.
Did you watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? - planet has been destroyed by aliens but before that the planet has been copied (the backup version of Earth). How about that.

Did you watch The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? - planet has been destroyed by aliens but before that the planet has been copied (the backup version of Earth). How about that.
Maybe a copied version of earth but it's named "Ultor".
Maybe what we saw wasn't the earth destroyed, just transported or moved somehow?

Back