Is anyone planning a port over of Saint's Row ?

I was wondering if anyone was planning to port over Saint's row ? Or maybe adding the custom stuff from 1 into 2 ? I love the custom car stuff in one & would love to see it again so I could put off road suspension on my cars in 2 ! Also would'nt it be good if you could merge both games together ? so when you end 1 there is a cutscene & then number 2 starts up !!!!!!!

Absolutely impossible with our extremely limited toolset. It wouldn't be allowed here if even if it was, due to copyright issues.

Oh well it was only a thought ! Fantastic mod by the way, only found it a couple of weeks ago. It has totally re-awakened my love of Saint's Row 2 & i'm loving SRTT too, although its not as good as the first two !!!!!!!
NB. Ok more than a couple of weeks ago ! Man the time is flying by !!!!!!! lol !!!!!!!

Oh well it was only a thought ! Fantastic mod by the way, only found it a couple of weeks ago. It has totally re-awakened my love of Saint's Row 2 & i'm loving SRTT too, although its not as good as the first two !!!!!!!
NB. Ok more than a couple of weeks ago ! Man the time is flying by !!!!!!! lol !!!!!!!
The data files are incompatible anyway - the 360 versions of Saints Row + SR2 store their data in a big-endian format. The PC version of SR2 uses a little-endian format (it's a difference that exists because of the processors in use on each machine).

Maybe now that Volition is keen on helping and working to release an official SDK. Maybe the community could ask for the SR1 files to re-create SR1 in SR2 or 3/4? Worth a shot....

Maybe now that Volition is keen on helping and working to release an official SDK. Maybe the community could ask for the SR1 files to re-create SR1 in SR2 or 3/4? Worth a shot....

Read the previous replies. It's not going to happen.

Would they recreate the game as a remake/remaster and possibly combine them then? Or is it impossible to find Saints Row anywhere other than 360 in the future? I have always wanted to try the first game but I don't have an xbox and it would be great on PC.

On a sidenote, would it be possible for Saints Row 2 to be re-released on PC as a not-bad Port?

The answer is No.

Volition would be the one to announce something.... They have never hinted that would even be possible. If it was and if info could be released then IdolNinja would be the first to spill the beans here. ;)

Never going to happen. Don't hold your breath....

Part of it may be because of THQ. Also might be because of the deal with Xbox too....

No fans are allowed to remake SR1 or 2 as a Mod using another engine either.

Sucks but unless there is a working 360 Emulator on PC. You'll just have to pick up a used 360 System....

Last edited:
Back