New free pack?

is it true these are the the LAST packs to be made for sr4?
sorta split on it to be honest. I wouldve liked a little more dlc.... but at the same time maybe now that dlc is finished, volition should be able to put more resources into the sdk and make it the best it can be!!

Ok the bling bling pack is amazing!!!
tk bling (or as i like to call it, telekinetic mugging) is a cross between force tk and life drain tk
force in that cars WILL explode when thrown into something... and life drain because it has that effect, although it effects the targets cache instead of health.
i like it but i'm wondering if the Bling stomp is glitched or maybe conflicting w/ my mods.
because when i use it on civilians, it seems to work fine. they dance around (the "dance against a flat wall" move looks weird and mime-ish) and it rains money bills (is that supposed to increase my cache? because it doesn't). but i was getting attacked by SWAT and STAG members and used it on them. they just went into a "T" pose, arms out to side and glide moving around. i'm not sure, but iirc the stag are added by a mod (NPC Behavior maybe).

Back