Past Gangs Spawning Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that adding Deckers crosses the line. It sends my game crashing even if I erase other spawning entries like truck drivers or civilian groups. :confused:
But only if I add them to a zone the game will crash when I enter that zone. Time to start erasing peds!
EDIT: It just doesn't want to work! -.-

Last edited:
Alright, totally out of the blue, but is it possible for a zombie controlled hoods with the military spawning in 24/7 instead of cops, I'd love to be able to fly in as the NG(With Sandbox+ to set my team Ofcourse) and drop off loads of troops to battle the zombie horde.
Won't be happening. Yet. I'll keep that idea in my mind but now I'm really at the npc spawn limit. That means the coming time no zombies. Cops replaced by the military however is really really simple.

Open notoriety_spawn.xtbl and scroll down until you see the following:
*snip*
All you need to do is erase every entry like this containing npc_alien_marauder. You need to erase the entire entry, not just the npc.
If you still want them to spawn after all but less frequently increase the value of <next_spawn_delay>.
Thank you, it worked perfectly!

EDIT: Sorry to bother again, but what variables would affect how quickly notoriety is gained? It's just a tad too slow as it is, it takes 5 minutes of sheer chaos just to get to level 3.

Pity we can't have Deckers along with the gangs, without the 50's/SRTT cops or w.e I don't honestly care for cops, I don't mind the aliens XD

Thank you, it worked perfectly!

EDIT: Sorry to bother again, but what variables would affect how quickly notoriety is gained? It's just a tad too slow as it is, it takes 5 minutes of sheer chaos just to get to level 3.
No worries, it's not a bother, I'm always happy to help people out. ;)
You need 2 files for this: notoriety.xtbl and notoriety_levels.xtbl
In notoriety.xtbl stands how much points you get per crime (assault, kill, carjacking, vandalism, etc);
In notoriety_levels.xtbl you'll find the notoriety level limit, notoriety decay rates, etc.

Ummm, how about Zombie's replacing regular NPC's over at the statue o_O
If memory serves right most people at the statue are doing something, meaning that action nodes are being used. If I try to replace the npcs using those action nodes with zombie npcs, all people, even in the city, doing those action nodes will be replaced by zombies.

Will STAG also show up post ending?
Yes. You can see it in the pics that I've implemented STAG (at notoriety level 5, act 3/post ending).;)

I meant as in removing the gangs and having zombies come in there place. Zombie Apocalypse with NG everywhere trying to contain it.
It's not what I wanted to do with this mod honestly, but whynawt? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just informing that requests are over. I'm not going to do more versions that Cops & Military, Aliens Increase, Aliens Everywhere (needs to be worked on), Zombies & Military and Gang Pursuits.

Just informing that requests are over. I'm not going to do more versions that Cops & Military, Aliens Increase, Aliens Everywhere (needs to be worked on), Zombies & Military and Gang Pursuits.
zombies and military can look strange ,no ? i mean, normally they fight themself....well, its a big deal to found some good allied for zombies o_O, maybe alien can be more good with zombie. but anyway, i take the choice you make ^^ sure be fun with zombie, even with military :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back